As a News Desk Producer at Bloomberg TV, I’m reponsible for the production of the live morning news shows in the EMEA region. My main tasks include building the rundown, covering live breaking news, pitching stories, booking guests, liaising with reporters on the ground, creating strings of quotes, producing packages and conceiving graphics. I also cooperate with the New York and Hong Kong bureaus putting together comprehensive handovers of the daily news agenda.
Here are some of the segments, interviews and packages I worked on:
- London Mayor Khan on UK Fiscal Policy, Met Police Report
- Nestle CEO on Third-Quarter, Price Hikes, Outlook
- AstraZeneca CFO on Profit Guidance, Expansion, Vaccine Demand
- Eni CEO: Europe’s Falling Natural Gas Prices a ‘Temporary Situation’
- Ukraine’s Economy Could Contract by 9%, Premier Says
- MLIV Pulse: Are You Bullish or Bearish on Crypto?
- MLIV Pulse: What’s the Biggest Risk for China Assets?
- BOE Says Inflation May Have Peaked as Rates Hit 14-Year High (field production)
- US Makes Historic Breakthrough in Nuclear Fusion Energy (package production)
- Big Tech Ditching Office Space in London (package production)